Gratitude List: One

Going right along with my last post about a focus on wellness, and the effects of stress on the body, comes my gratitude list, inspired by this post at the lovely blog This Enchanted Pixie.

Gratitude creates a state of coherence for the heart (remember the smooth rolling wave graph verses the jagged crags of the stressed out heart rhythm graph?). Here's what I'm grateful for this week:

1. the beautiful and abundant plant life in the temperate rainforest where I reside
2. how excited my little people get about everyday occurrences (like the garbage truck arriving)
3. beautiful lettuces growing in our backyard
4. my mom
5. good books
6. the poppies that spontaneously sprung up in my garden


7. fresh pineapple
8. our local artesian well
9. the invention of knitting
10. the newest official member of my family: my sister's new fiance (congrats Joy and Lex!)

Want to join in the gratitude listing fun? Feel free to leave your link (or your whole list) in the comments and be sure to visit and link at This Enchanted Pixie too.


Follow on Bloglovin

If you enjoyed this post, PLEASE click here to vote for me on top mommy blogs. I appreciate your support!

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

Comments

  1. Thanks for linking up!!! Love your list - especially the fresh pineapple :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you stopped by! I love the idea of a gratitude list. I've been reading yours for a while and they're so sweet I wanted to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We're thankful for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts