Lately Week Two

this week I've been...


remembering what it was like to have summer break as a kid
trying to garden despite my allergies
cooking burgers, burgers, and more burgers
drinking rooibos, rose hip and rose bud blend
reading nothing. Can't settle into a book after The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
wanting more time for crafts
creating piles of projects I'm putting on hold
playing with bubble wands
deciding when to set the launch date for my shop
wishing for a little bit of summer rain
planning our summer adventures
wondering how homeschooling will go next year for kindergarten
loving my incredible partner who does so much for our family
listening to the shook twins
needing a cat
wearing new silver spiral earrings
noticing how bee is so expressive even without using words
exploring Roald Dahl's short stories 
thinking that our family really should go away for vacation this summer after all
getting through some hard feelings
feeling new energy

gratitude for...
the longest day of the year
how much bee loves to play this little piggy with his toes
that chobie notices when i'm sad and comes to hug me
the friends i haven't seen for a while
walks in the woods
cats
foot massages
opportunities to doze on the couch
help from family members when i've really needed it
all the early berries this year



this week's enjoyable links...

We all know there's way too much "good" parenting advice out there, but this I really did find helpful.

I found this article that validated my old fashioned notions of learning, and to some extent being in the world.

Also in this weeks finds: adorable snail doll pattern.

One of my favorite blogs turned three months old this week.

I'll be participating in this month's carnival of natural parenting too.

How was your week? links to posts welcome.


Follow on Bloglovin

If you enjoyed this post, PLEASE click here to vote for me on top mommy blogs. I appreciate your support!

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

Comments

Popular Posts